The Design Engineers with nuclear industry experience and fluency in French or Dutch will work on multiple nuclear power plants and to offer their expertise in decommissioning and radwaste management.
Participate to the preparation of bids, the studies and the projects regarding Radioactive Waste Management and Decommissioning by:
• Applying your in-depth expertise about treatment and conditioning systems of solid waste and liquid & gaseous effluents;
• Specifying systems and/or equipment that meet clients’ requirements;
• Being the contact with the equipment suppliers;
• Establishing the equipment lay-out drawings with designers and draftsmen;
• Following up the contractors during the site commissioning phase;
• Using computer codes developed for evaluating decommissioning costs;
• Developing sensitivity studies with those codes, especially regarding radwaste management techniques and strategies implemented and their impact on the decommissioning planning and costs.